Louis LEVIS (1876 -1944) LOUIS LEVIS’S FAMILY : BEING ORDINARY FRENCH CITIZENS Louis’s father (Aron called Auguste Levis)...
- Cycling to the Auschwitz camp: the memorial adventure of a young man in search of meaning 07/07/2022
- Convoy 77 and the students who were honored at the Council of Europe 07/07/2022
- Switzerland: a street of the town Delémont renamed in honor of a deportee from convoy 77 07/07/2022
- A class of 9th graders produces their “Convoy 77 project newspaper” 07/07/2022
- European Parliament: Working Group Against Antisemitism invites Convoi 77 to join a webinar 07/07/2022